Lean Production and Leadership – OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE in Japanese Companies
Our Japan seminars are a cornerstone for staff qualification in the fields of Lean and Kaizen. Our focus is on how Lean Production and Kaizen are applied, as well as the type of leadership required for this process. Nothing inspires more than experiencing powerful real-life examples. That’s why we offer you
- Quality over quantity: Four to five visits to companies regarded in Japan as benchmarks for Monozukuri® – i.e. the manufacturing of things
- In-depth visits: Extensive factory tours, including live presentations of Kaizen activities; these visits are sometimes much longer than the typical 2-hour visits organised by other operators
- Practice-oriented: One-day Kaizen training session led by former Toyota TPS trainers – with guaranteed aha! effects for all participants
- Powerful inspiration:Face-to-face interaction with 'Lean Leaders' and 'Kaizen Managers' – gain insight into their 'toolboxes' and how they approach leadership in practice
- Rigorous evaluation, user-oriented documenting of findings, advice on transferring what you have experienced to your own professional life
First of all, we provide preliminary training for the participants in Germany. The next step is visiting flagship companies in Japan. Our objective is to energize the improvement process within your own company by
- developing your managers' understanding of their role as agents and drivers of improvement, empowering them to deliver improvement in a strategic manner while also maintaining Kaizen dynamics.
- imparting a sound understanding of Lean Production and Kaizen to your improvement experts and equipping them with the tools to better motivate and convince their colleagues and staff through hands-on experience, best practices, and generally being a breath of fresh air when it comes to the topic of improvements.
The Pathway to OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE Goes via Japan.
The 'Executive Summary on 12 slides' illustrates the connection between Kaizen and OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE, as well as the importance of the soft factors: mindset and leadership. A more detailed explanation of the connections can be found on the following slides.